shrishaktitravels's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

SRIRACHA TIGER ZOO, THAILAND

Few moments at Sriracha tiger zooFew moments at Sriracha tiger zooPrecious momentsPrecious momentsAt sriracha tiger zoo ThailandAt sriracha tiger zoo Thailand

341 ตำบล หนองขาม Tambon Nong Kham, Amphoe Si Racha, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20230, Thailand
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: SRIRACHA TIGER ZOO, THAILAND

Hi @shrishaktitravels 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing these photos with us.  Is it your first visit there?

Can you add some more details to it? Where is this place and what was your experience while being there?

What other places can you visit?

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself - April 2019 Also, you can read these 14 helpful tips for using Connect, and What are Connect topics?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

This Tiger zoo is in middle of Pattaya and bangkok. One good thing is you can touch these wild cats in form of making them drink milk, Taking them to a walk in garden with you and sitting besides them in just few THB. 

Indeed a must visit place. Along with this you can witness Tiger show, Crocodile show and Pig racing show.

Hi @shrishaktitravels 

Wow, It is a very nice place. Thank you for your information. 

I have never been there before? Have you been to Nong Nooch Tropical Garden?

It is very popular in Thailand. I can share some photos of this place.

Caption: A photo of Nong Nooch Tropical Gardenin Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of Nong Nooch Tropical Gardenin Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)

I was sure that you will like my country. There are many places which you can visit and a lot of activities to do around.

Please do not forget to tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Feeling legendary with Jungle king.

Sriracha Tiger zoo, ThailandSriracha Tiger zoo, Thailand

Re: Feeling legendary with Jungle king.

Hi @shrishaktitravels 

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Is this place Sriracha Tiger Zoo?

What impressed you the most during this trip?

By the way, I'm going to merge your post to another post is the same and you will be able to see it there.