Tanzanian earthworm care

spasskgirl

Arachnopeon
Consider getting this species but I haven't been able to find a care guide anywhere. Any recommendations on keeping & breeding them?

Ian14

Arachnobaron
Consider getting this species but I haven't been able to find a care guide anywhere. Any recommendations on keeping & breeding them?
Have you tried Google??
I've just typed in "Tanzanian earthworm" and git a load of caresheets returned.

spasskgirl

Arachnopeon
Have you tried Google??
I've just typed in "Tanzanian earthworm" and git a load of caresheets returned.
I looked through several search pages but I haven’t found anything related to care for them.

Ian14

Arachnobaron
I looked through several search pages but I haven’t found anything related to care for them.
I've sent you a care sheet, check your inbox. Hopefully it will help you. I haven't posted the link on this thread as it's from another site and the rules on AB seem to not allow for this.

spasskgirl

Arachnopeon
IF the scientific name is `Spirostreptus brachycerus`, then the following might help:
Thank you!

I've sent you a care sheet, check your inbox. Hopefully it will help you. I haven't posted the link on this thread as it's from another site and the rules on AB seem to not allow for this.
Thank you! Also it’s fine to quote and link other resources, I read here they frown on direct advertising of some product.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member

Linking to a care sheet or care information is perfectly fine. We do not allow links to vendor websites or any websites that sell.

You could also send us the link privately and we can always let you know if it is permitted or not. ;)

Debby

Ian14

Arachnobaron
Linking to a care sheet or care information is perfectly fine. We do not allow links to vendor websites or any websites that sell.

You could also send us the link privately and we can always let you know if it is permitted or not. ;)

Debby
Unfortunately it's a care sheet on a UK dealers site.

Joey Spijkers

Arachnoprince
Always use the scientific name when researching. I suspect you’re referring to Sprirostreptus sp.1 ‘Tanzania’ here. Care is similar to other tropical millipede species.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Macrolenostreptus brachycerus rather seems to be the species you are looking for (it is known as the Tanzanian Earthworm millipede). Spirostreptidae sp. "1" is known as the Tanzanian Globular millipede or something to that effect.

Thanks,

Arthroverts