For Sale Shoal of 25 Exodon paradoxus (aka Bucktooth tetra)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
Price
Region
Middle Atlantic Coast
State
West Virginia
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Asking $250 for the group of 25 - this is likely much less than you'd find them sold for at this size. They range from 3-3.5" now and the larger ones are very deep bodied and robust.

Located in Martinsburg, WV 25403 - about an hour from most places in Northern VA, 45 mins from Fredrick, MD. I'm also willing to drive out a bit to meet up if that helps anyone a bit further out. PM me and we can work something out!

Up for sale is my group of 25 exodons. I've had them for approximately 8 months now - not a single injury or death from the entire group. They're close to double the size I got them at already and eat like a pack of killer wild pigs. I have them in a 125 gallon - which they use ALL of - in with silver dollars, a gourami, and several L plecos, all without any squabbles, nipped fins, or injuries.

There are some pics and a few videos in my thread here: https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/exodon-group.725932/

If you'd like more current videos or have any questions, please feel free to PM me or reply to this thread. Thanks!

1599661022370.png
1599661054056.png
This is when they were smaller:

This is more current, but still a few months old:

Not willing to ship these guys - I haven't had good shipping experiences lately and I'm not going to risk them having any issues. Also not really looking for trades, unless you have a creamsicle red devil or male trimaculatus cichlid. If so, I may be willing to do a trade and some cash on top.

SandNukka15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
Towanda PA
Asking $250 for the group of 25 - this is likely much less than you'd find them sold for at this size. They range from 3-3.5" now and the larger ones are very deep bodied and robust.

Located in Martinsburg, WV 25403 - about an hour from most places in Northern VA, 45 mins from Fredrick, MD. I'm also willing to drive out a bit to meet up if that helps anyone a bit further out. PM me and we can work something out!

Up for sale is my group of 25 exodons. I've had them for approximately 8 months now - not a single injury or death from the entire group. They're close to double the size I got them at already and eat like a pack of killer wild pigs. I have them in a 125 gallon - which they use ALL of - in with silver dollars, a gourami, and several L plecos, all without any squabbles, nipped fins, or injuries.

There are some pics and a few videos in my thread here: https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/exodon-group.725932/

If you'd like more current videos or have any questions, please feel free to PM me or reply to this thread. Thanks!

View attachment 1431894
View attachment 1431895
This is when they were smaller:

This is more current, but still a few months old:

Not willing to ship these guys - I haven't had good shipping experiences lately and I'm not going to risk them having any issues. Also not really looking for trades, unless you have a creamsicle red devil or male trimaculatus cichlid. If so, I may be willing to do a trade and some cash on top.
They don't pick at the silver dollars scales or the pleco?

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
They don't pick at the silver dollars scales or the pleco?
Surprisingly, no. They all come out to eat together and the exodons really don’t bother them too much. The silver dollars stay more to one side, but they’re not huddled into a corner or anything. No damage to fins or scales, and they’ve been in together since January. Plecos are totally left alone, which is the only thing I really expected to happen since they’re bottom dwellers and don’t have scales. But definitely surprised with the SDs and the gourami.

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
If anyone's seriously interested please just let me know. I'm willing to drive a bit to meet up if that helps. I'm looking to replace the stock in the tank soon and I can't do that with these mini-monsters in there, so let's make it happen!

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
Bump! If anyone’s interested in the group for pickup this weekend I’ll cut you an awesome deal. I found a creamsicle Midas at an LFS and I really need the tank open.

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
I’m willing to drive to Northern VA, Frederick or Gaithersburg areas in MD, etc. to make it easier. PM me if interested and we can work out a deal. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store