GTA 6 Cover Girl

FinalBoss_87

May 23, 2023
In the past we have had some pretty iconic ladies that were part of the brand of the game.

Misty:
misty.png

The Twins:
the twins.png

Rochell'le
Rochell'le.png

Lola Del Rio
Lola Del Rio.png

Selfie Girl (aka V)
selfie girl.png

What kind of lady do you think we will get for GTA 6? Has there been any sort of fan art done for this yet?

We had two blondes, two brunettes, and a pair of Latino hotties.

I think we are due for some chocolate love. Give us a thicc Miami minx on some roller blades, I am so game.

If we are going back to Vice City, I would assume we are going to get another bikini chick. Considering the beach life and stuff. I don't really care about the minor details but I want her to stand out more like the selfie chick does. Most people assumed that she was inspired by that model Kate Upton. I mean it does look a lot like her.

I forgot all about Misty. I was too young to even realize what I was doing in the game and probably should not have been playing it to begin with lol

I don't really ever think about this. I enjoy the cover art and the illustrations every game but I don't really wonder who the next cover girl would be. Something they could do to drive up buzz for the game, not that they need it lets be honest, is hold a contest for women to be featured as cover girls. Maybe allow 2 of them to win and have people vote on it or something.

Rochell'le is probably still the most iconic. Most players don't pay much attention to these girls but I had a poster of her when I was younger. The character and art style of it was just perfect for the game.

Rochell'le is probably still the most iconic. Most players don't pay much attention to these girls but I had a poster of her when I was younger. The character and art style of it was just perfect for the game.
Lola Del Rio is more iconic in my book. This could be because of the age I was when I played the game, idk but GTA 4 all around was the standout game of the series. I still think it is better than GTA 5 in terms of story, characters, and physics.

I like the general cover art. I don't care so much about the women they use. They always look good. I will end up getting a poster for the game cover anyways. I have one for all the others.

I don't really ever think about this. I enjoy the cover art and the illustrations every game but I don't really wonder who the next cover girl would be. Something they could do to drive up buzz for the game, not that they need it lets be honest, is hold a contest for women to be featured as cover girls. Maybe allow 2 of them to win and have people vote on it or something.
Same. I don't think about it either. But I do like this idea. I mean it can allow for the female fans to join in on something too. Only open it to fans of the game though otherwise you will have girls showing up just for attention.

Same. I don't think about it either. But I do like this idea. I mean it can allow for the female fans to join in on something too. Only open it to fans of the game though otherwise you will have girls showing up just for attention.
This is bound to still happen. You can easily pretend to be into GTA just to be part of the cover art. I have seen this happen with other things dealing with gaming.

Lola Del Rio is more iconic in my book. This could be because of the age I was when I played the game, idk but GTA 4 all around was the standout game of the series. I still think it is better than GTA 5 in terms of story, characters, and physics.
I can see that. I guess to each their own? But you are right that GTA 4 still stands out the most overall. I am hoping GTA 6 takes everything that worked from all past titles and perfects it.

I know the art style changed a bit over the years but the most recent one seems the most generic. At least to me.
No I can see what you mean. I think it is because of the location and modern lifestyles now. The whole "selfie" thing just feels vapid and shallow so it kind of hurts the artwork.

Back