Is this Jonnny's girl?

EnchantedX360

EnchantedX360

I am not sure myself but I know there are members here who may know things many of us don't and vice versa!

I'm interested in knowing if we have art of who Leila is yet?

Is this her?

user posted image

EnchantedX360

@Mafioso86 ,

The last girl in your pic is Lola Del Rio, shes a prostitute, unseen in GTA IV but is in the LCPD records.

@Mafioso86 ,

The last girl in your pic is Lola Del Rio, shes a prostitute, unseen in GTA IV but is in the LCPD records.

yeah I know that... but still she didn't really appear in the game and I remember when the picture first came out people were speculating on who she was and what not and it turned out she was pretty much nobody. I mean the TLAD girl basically appears in the trailers, but she looks to be little more than some stripper... she could be Leila... but I honestly think it's odd that we haven't heard anything about Leila. Although she's in the database she could've been cut. There's already a few discrepancies with the database and what we know about TLAD (Billy being in rehab, not jail; and Jim's age)... so I wouldn't be surprised if she was vut or something. To me it almost looks like there might be something between Johnny and Ashley, who according to the database is Billy's girl... oooo drama!

Speaking of Ashley and Johnny... does anyone know what she says in the Johnny trailer? I can't understand it...

I really think something happened that led her to say something along the line of,"will you help me Johnny?" thats what i think, could be wrong.

@Mafioso86 ,

yeah I know that... but still she didn't really appear in the game and I remember when the picture first came out people were speculating on who she was and what not and it turned out she was pretty much nobody. I mean the TLAD girl basically appears in the trailers, but she looks to be little more than some stripper... she could be Leila... but I honestly think it's odd that we haven't heard anything about Leila. Although she's in the database she could've been cut. There's already a few discrepancies with the database and what we know about TLAD (Billy being in rehab, not jail; and Jim's age)... so I wouldn't be surprised if she was vut or something. To me it almost looks like there might be something between Johnny and Ashley, who according to the database is Billy's girl... oooo drama!

Speaking of Ashley and Johnny... does anyone know what she says in the Johnny trailer? I can't understand it...

I think she says something like:"...you're here, oh man, Johnny"

I am not sure myself but I know there are members here who may know things many of us don't and vice versa!

I'm interested in knowing if we have art of who Leila is yet?

Is this her?

user posted image

Yeh, It probably is just a random cover girl, but hey you never know.

Plus is it just me or does her little finger on the hand touching the tip of the bottle look like it only has two joints; instead of 3 - y'know the little dashes on the joints.

Jon_Andersson

Might be her. It's been confirmed that his girlfriend is a crackhead and that looks like one.

AntiPersonnel

Plus is it just me or does her little finger on the hand touching the tip of the bottle look like it only has two joints; instead of 3 - y'know the little dashes on the joints.

2-joint is the new 6th finger