Lola

LondonCasual

Sunburst Enzo

Well I've never found Lola Del Rio in the actual game, only in the Police Online Database and the picture of her on the loading screen, and I'd really like to find her, especially since she looks like my english teacher who is fit as f*ck lol

Here is the picture where she is outside, in a park...but there are so many parks i wouldn't know where to start lol

user posted image

Here on the cover of the game she appears to be inside, with what mite be a pimp in the background (this can be seen a lot clearer on the PS3 specially-boxed 40gb with the game

user posted image

so yeah..hopefully she'll be in a dlc mission or something...

FrozenFire
Find yourself a standard hooker and get over it, wimps.

Quoted for godly amounts of win.

Wrathchild
Find yourself a standard hooker and get over it, wimps.

Quoted for godly amounts of win.

biggrin.gifhappy.gif MOTHERf*ckING LMAO!

xSilentDeathx
ya looks fake

where is her left arm

Maybe licking a lollipop just like the artwork

Why the f*ck is it that these retarded threads are always, the most fun.

I remember laughing more than once, reading Pixie and Bigfoot-threads back in SA days.

Something along the lines of:

*if you wait at that location -->map clicky<-- for 666 in game weeks you´ll hear the hushed sound of a chainsaw at midnight, OMG I´m seriouzzz guys*

The bad thing of course is, there are people out there trying this.

FemaleSolidSnake

She aint no myth, guys. Well, i havent found her myself but i've seen this on a website, you might already know about this:

• Lola the lollypop girl

Lola is a prostitute in the game. She can be found near the docks. Search the Police Database for Lola del Rio, and it will tell you her location.

Souce

She's not in the game; countless people have followed all leeds etc...

It's a poor rumor being driven into the ground like the SA bigfoot and leather face ones.

user posted image

JungleSmith
So many people ask about Lola but i can assure you Lola is not in the game. I called Rockstar North(In Edinburgh) and i spoke to a guy who worked on GTA and i asked him about Lola he proceded to tell me.

"Lola is simply a fictional character we used for our artwork, at no point is she in the game, we we're going to have her in the game but she would have been unlocked upon 100% completion but we decided to scrap the idea."

Bullsh*t! Developers won't give that information, especially NOT through the phone!

That's absolutely true. Anyone can make that sh*t up. wink.gif

SO THAT MEANS SHE`S ACTUALLY IN THERE! W00T LET`S KEEP SEARCHING FOR AT LEAST TWO MONTHS! alien.gif

SO THAT MEANS SHE`S ACTUALLY IN THERE! W00T LET`S KEEP SEARCHING FOR AT LEAST TWO MONTHS! alien.gif

You should be banned for being so dumb and ignorant.

user posted image

Sure ban me, but ban all the stupid f*cks who post crap like that and mean it first.

• 3 weeks later...

Also that picture you pointed out when she was inside. Thats the same picture that shows Vlad and _____ (I forgot her name, Roman's wife), in a apartment together and she's calling Roman, and has the cellphone mic covered. She's just eye candy. Each 3D GTA thus far has had a chick in the artwork who wasn't in game.

III the hooker looking chick with the leather jacket and no pants. She might be in there, not 100%

VC, had a blonde chick next to a Infernus. She wasn't in there.

SA had the tan chick bent over showin off her boobs. She wasn't in SA

I haven't played LCS, and VCS yet. Anyway, she is just artowrk.

AcornActivist

has anyone else noticed that she has five fingers(not counting thumb) on her right hand ( the lollipop hand)?

you cant see her thumb, but im assuming its back there, but you can see five FINGERS.

this is the second connection to the Princess Bride if found on these forums today...although it was the LEFT hand in the movie...anyway i noticed that and found it to be kinda funny/strange.

OMG

I JUST FOUND LOLA!

She was on the third island, outside the jail.

I got her in my car, and cycled through the options... And there was a fourth one!

She opens her mouth and sharks fly out at you.

Then bigfoot ran over and ripped the door of my car off and tossed me out.

And then Lola turned into CJ's mom and she had fingerless gloves.

GTAGangsta58
OMG

I JUST FOUND LOLA!

She was on the third island, outside the jail.

I got her in my car, and cycled through the options... And there was a fourth one!

She opens her mouth and sharks fly out at you.

Then bigfoot ran over and ripped the door of my car off and tossed me out.

And then Lola turned into CJ's mom and she had fingerless gloves.

lol! Bigfoot rips off the door! lmao...that reminds me of that Jack Link's Beef Jerky commercail. lol.gif

hey with the police database

is there more than one type

when i enter a cop car and search somone it only comes up with their name, location and what their wanted for not affiliations, place of birth or a timeline ofr their activities

could this have been blocked for the Australain versoin?

dunno why they would do that

GTAGangsta58
hey with the police database

is there more than one type

when i enter a cop car and search somone it only comes up with their name, location and what their wanted for not affiliations, place of birth or a timeline ofr their activities

could this have been blocked for the Australain versoin?

dunno why they would do that

You have to go to the police website on a computer at one of the TW@ cafes. Then at the bottom of the page it says "Database" and its a link, click it, and it has everyone listed.

has anyone else noticed that she has five fingers(not counting thumb) on her right hand ( the lollipop hand)?

<snip>

Yes : Lola has….6 fingers?!

I know there was another topic on the exact same thing as well.

Nic: Yes, if you log on to www.libertycitypolice.com, there is a link to a database at the bottom. That's the one Lola is in. (Under D for Del Rio) Edit: As GTAGangsta58 said.

So many people ask about Lola but i can assure you Lola is not in the game. I called Rockstar North(In Edinburgh) and i spoke to a guy who worked on GTA and i asked him about Lola he proceded to tell me.

"Lola is simply a fictional character we used for our artwork, at no point is she in the game, we we're going to have her in the game but she would have been unlocked upon 100% completion but we decided to scrap the idea."

Ya man, screw that Lola. I want to find that big chested chick from the intro screens. The one bending over looking into the car. Not some lame special ed walking on air with no arm rag doll. Show me the melons!

I got bored of finding lola so i found wally [or waldo as you yanks call him] instead

user posted image

LAL!! This photo is obviously fake and Lola isnt in the game.

Now someone will reply: No sh*t sherlock! whatsthat.gif

lol.. "Wally" xD

i'm not sure if this is mentioned on here, but on the website

liberatedwoman.blogsnobs.org

it is lola. she says she's a prostitue and her picture is someone sucking a lollipop. she says something about Middle Park East.

i hope this helps someone find her. i can't be bothered, i just like driving around or sniping people from a tall building.

Edited by KnuXles

merlinsteele
i'm not sure if this is mentioned on here, but on the website

liberatedwomen.blogsnobs.org

it is lola. she says she's a prostitue and her picture is someone sucking a lollipop. she says something about Middle Park East.

i hope this helps someone find her. i can't be bothered, i just like driving around or sniping people from a tall building.

Sorry, but no, this is one of the possible 'girlfriends', who I (Niko) is dating on my game right now. When I got to her blog she's bragging about the good sex with Niko! lol.gif I'm glad you posted that, or I wouldn't have discovered that, though, thanks! colgate.gif (plus it's liberatedwoman, not women)