Lola's Topic

Ph3L1z14n0

Like in any movie, there is always the main character, the "guy" who in the midst of a great adventure falls in love with the very popular "girl", or romantic interest if i may.

With that first paragraph i am stating that's Lola's role in the story, hard to know really, but indeed her importance is greater as we have seen know, she is in the cover of the box of our beautiful game!

Perhaps she is even MORE important than Elizabeta.

So, what do you think? you like her? think she'd be cool?, there are many girls in this game, but so far i think Lola takes the trophy.

lola: a hooker like candy suxx

elizabeta: enlish-spainich girl like that rich one in Vice City

were these chicks is the previous games ?

user posted image

user posted image

I say those chick in GTA iV artwork wont be in as well.

user posted image

I think Elizabeta is "The Girl" that Niko will fall in love with. From the artworks, she definitely looks much more important in the storyline than Lola.

user posted image

user posted image

The brunette one was actually one of two twins, one was a bartender at the malibu and the other one was a stripper, the blonde girl is just eye candy.

please don't quote the pics

The brunette one was actually one of two twins, one was a bartender at the malibu and the other one was a stripper, the blonde girl is just eye candy.

and did they have any significance in the plot ?

user posted image

Not those two, but the other artwork characters did, like Kendall for example

The blonde girl is one of Jizzy's girls. Bettina, or something like that. She says a few things when you go and see Jizzy in the pleasure domes.

in5dJdX.png

The blonde girl is one of Jizzy's girls. Bettina, or something like that. She says a few things when you go and see Jizzy in the pleasure domes.

I wonder why she has the vinewood sign behind her? I always thought she was some sort of early-nineties blond celebrity. based on Pam Andreson, with nothing to do with the actual game.

user posted image

She looks nothing like that girl, this "bettina" had shorter hair, no glasses and certainly no pink shirt or white pants confused.gif

I'd hope for a romance story as long as it doesn't become "NICO YOU NEED TO BREAK AWAY FROM THIS LIFE" crap

Edited by Himuro

I'd hope for a romance story as long as it doesn't become "NICO YOU NEED TO BREAK AWAY FROM THIS LIFE" crap

agreed

What would be the point of putting a girl in the poster If she has no purpose

agreed

What would be the point of putting a girl in the poster If she has no purpose

they've always put women in the artwork who aren't in the story

Why? I'd just shoot her.

YourNeighborhoodKiller

Do you think we will get different features when we have girlfriends? Such as like in SA, where you would get a girl that would fix your car for free? Or get you out of jail for free, and give all your weapons back?

New account: Gezim

Do you think we will get different features when we have girlfriends? Such as like in SA, where you would get a girl that would fix your car for free? Or get you out of jail for free, and give all your weapons back?

Sure, it was in SA, why shouldn't it be here? i bet there will be even MORE rewards!!!

What would Lola give you wow.gif ?

Free sex with other hookers confused.gif .........NOT

shes just like every other girl that was on the other covers you never see them just eye candy for the game

xxmylastregrets

Why? I'd just shoot her.

LMAO. X]

Did anyone else notice that in her picture in the box art, there is a guy looking at her through a window?

P.S. Sorry if somebody else already said this. I don't have the time to read all the posts at the moment.

She won't be important, just like every other cover girl of GTA.

Not necessarily, think about elizabeta wow.gif